Please click link below for the powerpoint presentation from the Sept 1st Grade 8 Parent Night:
Our school uses two separate student information programs, Parent/Student Connect (a program that is unique to Delta) and MyEd Parent/Student Portal (the standard program used by BC Schools). Students will also have a DeltaLearns Account which will connect them to Google Classroom and it’s various application.
Parent/Student Connect is used for:
- Reviewing student schedules (what they are studying and when)
- Review attendance history (daily attendance recorded in MyEd)
- View Report Cards (a copy of the MyEd report is uploaded)
- History of marks/transcripts for all previous years’ final marks
- View/pay school fees
- Forms (please especially sign off on the Google Apps form which is used to create a Delta Learns account for your student this requires an overnight upload!)
Student Connect https://cimsweb.deltasd.bc.ca/schoolconnect/stuconsignon.aspx
MyEdBC is used for:
- Attendance Reports
- Marks and/or assignment feedback if the teacher publishes their gradebook to the portal
- Course Requests
- Transcript records
Below is information for students on logging onto any of the platforms listed above.