- Course Planning
- Course Descriptions & Planning Guide
- Career & Work Experience Programs
- Career Centre & University Entrance Info
- For students entering Grade 10 in 2015/16
- For students entering Grade 11 in 2015/16
- For students entering Grade 12 in 2015/16
- For students entering Grade 8 in 2015/16
- For students entering Grade 9 in 2015/16
- Parent Connect
- Parent PowerPoint - Entering Gr. 11 or 12
- Student Connect
- Summer School 2015
- Agenda Book Information
- Career Center
- Culinary Arts
- Daily Physical Activity : Grade 11
- Graduation Information
- Learning Centre
- Library Learning Commons
- SD Leadership Events
- Student Connect
- Student Council
- Student Recognition
- Summer School Registration
- For Staff
Welcome to South Delta Secondary School
|Schedule for 2015 Valedictory Ceremony|
|Wednesday, June 24 - South Delta Baptist Church|
- 5:30pm: Picture opportunities.
- 6:30pm: Grade 12 students report to their posted room in the upper classroom level.
- 6:30pm: Doors open; guests with tickets may be seated. There is no reserved seating.
- 6:50pm: All guests should be seated.
- 7:00pm: Ceremony begins with the Procession of Graduates.
- 9:30pm: Ceremony ends (approximately)
- Photos of each student, as they cross the stage, will be taken by a professional photographer.
Please click here to see the schedule for the end of year classes and exams.
Provincial Exam Schedule
Click here for the Provincial Exam schedule and room numbers where you will write your exams.
REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2015/2016
If you are new to Tsawwassen and are planning to register at South Delta Secondary (or live out of SDSS catchment), please note that registration for all schools in Delta begins Monday, February 2. Registrations will not be accepted prior to this date. For the first time parents, you will be able to register in two ways:
- Online Registration - live on February 2nd at 8:30 (Click here to go to the Delta District Registration site)
- Registering at the school - for all necessary forms & relevant information, please stop by the school.
Please note that registrations will only be received during office hours of 8:30 - 3:30.
750 53rd Street
Delta B.C. V4M 3B7